Established in 2013, Western Washington University Center at Olympic College Poulsbo is a collaboration between Olympic College and Western to serve the community and businesses on the Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas.
This partnership allows the space to offer residents of Kitsap and Olympic Peninsulas bachelor’s degree programs and an array of non-credit learning opportunities.
Ready to learn more about enrolling at Western in Poulsbo?
Degree Programs in Poulsbo
- Business Administration — General Concentration, BA
- Business and Sustainability, BA
- Cybersecurity Certificate
- Cybersecurity, BS
- Environmental Science Extension Major, BS
- Environmental Studies (Extension) — Environmental Policy Emphasis, BA
- Environmental Studies (Extension) — Geographic Information Science Emphasis, BA
- Environmental Studies (Extension), BA
- Multidisciplinary Studies, BA
- Natural Resource Management (Extension), BA
Additional Resources in Poulsbo
Reduced Tuition starting in 2020
Washington State Legislature provided funds to reduce tuition rates and enhance access for resident undergraduate students in most four-year degree programs offered by Western on the Kitsap and Olympic peninsulas.
Aim Higher with a Washington College Grant
Through the Washington College Grant, more families are eligible for state aid. The Grant does not need to be paid back. There is no separate application for the Washington College Grant. Completing a state (WASFA) or federal FAFSA application is the first step to accessing these funds.
Western is a military friendly university offering veteran tuition assistance waivers, credit for military training, and priority registration. Learn more about these services provided through Western’s Veteran Services office.
Connect One-on-One with a Program Counselor
Schedule a 30-minute video chat with a Program Counselor.
For questions about Business Administration, Cybersecurity or Multidisciplinary Studies contact Anisja Burge.